Surf Life Saving Awards
Windang SLSC’s aim is to train and educate our active patrolling members to the highest standard, providing opportunities for skills based development to effectively patrol our beach.
The Bronze Medallion is the minimum requirement for an active surf lifesaver, with a minimum age requirement of 15 years.
If you are less than 15 years of age, you can obtain your Surf Rescue Certificate. Probationary surf lifesavers can achieve this award from the age of 13.
Some of the courses available include:
- IRB Crew – IRB Crew Syllabus
- Silver Medallion IRB Driver – Silver Medallion IRB Driver Syllabus
- Advanced Resuscitation Certificate – Advanced Resuscitation Techniques Certificate Syllabus
- Silver Medallion Beach Management – Silver Medallion Beach Management Syllabus
- Silver Medallion Aquatic Rescue – Silver Medallion Aquatic Rescue Syllabus
- Silver Medallion Advanced First Aid – Silver Medallion Advanced First Aid Syllabus
- Spinal Management – Spinal Management Certificate Syllabus
- Provide First Aid – PFA Courses SLSCC
This Awards Qualifications Chart (Covers all awards from Junior Awards (Surf Survival, Surf Rescue, Radio Operators) to Public Safety (Bronze, Silver and Gold Medallions) First Aid, Training and Powercraft Awards.
SLSA Member Portal for additional Awards information, updates, e-learning course content and resources.
SLSA Members Portal Online Courses – How To Guide: – Online Course Guide
INTERESTED IN A TRAINING COURSE?
For more information about these awards please please contact our Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org