Windang Beach Patrols
Teams, roster and latest patrol hours
Patrols rosters are subject to change as membership changes. Refer to the SLSA Member Portal for your most current patrol roster:
WINDANG SLSC PATROL 2019/2020 ROSTER
The Windang Surf Life Saving Patrol Roster for the 2019/2020 can be accessed here
Our active patrolling members can access the detailed version of the patrol roster including contact details in the SLS Members Area
- If you cannot attend to your patrol commitments, you must arrange a substitute (ideally with equal awards). Please try swapping with someone on another patrol or call up an Active Reserve or Long Service Member. Always notify your patrol captain!
- All patrol members must be registered and financial prior to performing a patrol, please contact the Club Registrar to register.
- All patrols teams must be comprised of at least 3 bronze medallion holders, with the following awards held within the patrol (Basic Beach Management, IRB Driver, IRB Crew, ARC)
- All Patrol Captains MUST have completed a “Silver Medallion – Basic Beach Management Course”.
- To clarify anything about the teams, rosters or your patrolling obligations, please contact your Club Captain/Director of Lifesaving
Brendan Dallas on or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any information regarding surf safety please use the SLS Beachsafe website